- Cut the bread using the pumpkin cookie cutter, remove the stalk.
- Spread cheese spread onto each penguin. This will also work as “glue” to stop your penguin form falling apart.
- Slice the carrot thinly, use two slices per penguin. Cut a small triangle out of each round to make a foot shape and use the cut off triangles for the penguin beaks.
- Slice the chicken breast length ways for the wings.
- Assemble your penguin, as below, and use a little roughly chopped lettuce as “ground cover”.
<div align="center"><a href="http://monstersed.wordpress.com/category/bee-crafty-kids-blog-hop/" title="Monsters Ed Homeschool Academy"><img src="http://i1165.photobucket.com/albums/q594/dustybug83/BeeCraftyKids3_zps44074ad6.png" alt="Monsters Ed Homeschool Academy" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
Link up rules:
- Enter the direct link to one or more of your own posts that showcase a craft or hands on activity for children.
- A link back with the above button is appreciated, but not required
- Try to at least comment on one or two of the other blogs that took the time to share and join!
Powered by Linky Tools
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list…
We linked up to: