The kids absolutely loved this craft and as an added bonus, it was a lovely winter’s day outside, so we headed out there and got crafting!
Meet my wonderful co-hosts HERE
What you need:
White cardboard (1 per child)
Eyes (2 per penguin)
1 shoe per child
- Trace the shoe of the child onto the black paper, cut it out
- Paste the cut out footprint, toes down, on the white cardboard
- Cut an oval out of the white paper and paste in the centre of the footprint. This is make the body of the penguin, face and belly.
- Cut feet and beak out of the yellow board, paste in the appropriate places
- Paste on the eyes
Even Noo joined in on the fun 🙂
<div align="center"><a href="http://monstersed.wordpress.com/category/bee-crafty-kids-blog-hop/" title="Monsters Ed Homeschool Academy"><img src="http://i1165.photobucket.com/albums/q594/dustybug83/BeeCraftyKids3_zps44074ad6.png" alt="Monsters Ed Homeschool Academy" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
Link up rules:
- Enter the direct link to one or more of your own posts that showcase a craft or hands on activity for children.
- A link back with the above button is appreciated, but not required
- Try to at least comment on one or two of the other blogs that took the time to share and join!
Powered by Linky Tools
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list…
Linking up to: