Today I woke up to an email from my good online buddy Alison from Wayzley Academy saying that I received 2 blog awards from her.
The Sunshine Award is awarded to bloggers who’s positivity and creativity inspires others in the blogword and the Lemonade Stand Award is awarded for being a blogger who shows great attitude and gratitude.
The rules for accepting this award:
– Put the logo on your blog or within your post.
– Nominate at least 10 blogs with great attitude or gratitude.( the Lemonade Stand one) or ten bloggers who inspire me
– Link the nominees within your post.
– Let the nominees know they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
– Share the love and link to the person from whom you received this award.
My nominated blogs, in no particular order, are:
1. Carissa from 1+1+1=1 who’s blog never fails to inspire me both spiritually and in my tot school journey.
2. Allie from No Time for Flashcards for her wonderful craft ideas which I have used for both my boys.
3. Jamin from for her awesome homeschooling and learning ideas.
4. Jolantha from No Ordinary Moments for her always fun to read and interesting blog.
5. Jenn from Our Many Beautiful Blessings. Words cannot explain how much this woman means to me. Jenn, I aspire to be the mother you are to all your children. Its an honour to know you.
6. Rhonda from Alston Academy from being one of the nicest people I’ve met online.
7. Chelita from Shady Bayou Academy for sharing her wonderful new journey with me
8. Retrocutie from Homeschool Madness who is an awesome mom to her 4 children and always seems to keep them entertained.
9. Tisha from Sowing Good Seeds who I met through a homeschooling forum and has given me much advice
10. Julia from Live, Laugh, Love who, together with Alison from Wayzley Academy, started the There’s No Place Like Home forum to bring together all the wonderful woman and men who homeschool their children. She is a true inspiration.