1. Thank the person who gave you this award:
Thank you Elizabeth from Creative Learning Fun for giving me this lovely award.
Check out her wonderful printables. We just love them here and use them often during our lessons.
2. Copy the award and put it on your blog:
Done and dusted.
4. Post a picture you love:
5. Pass this award on to 5 of the sweetest bloggers:
a) Wayzley Academy
b) Alston Academy
c) Stay at Home Librarian
d) Live, Laugh, Love
e) Our Many Beautiful Blessings
Thank you very much Elizabeth from Creative Learning Fun for the Award. I’m truly flattered. Go have a look at her site, she has the cutest preschool/totschool freebies available. Koko just loves her stuff.
Rules for the prize are:
1. Thank the person who gave you the prize.
Thanks again Elizabeth
2. Tell 7 things about yourself.
1. I am addicted to collecting school things online. Especially preschool printables.
2. I am terrible with my cellphone. I can never find it and hardly ever answer calls. Its best to Skype me, you have a better chance of getting hold of me immediately.
3. The blog bug has bitten, I just love blogging about our homeschooling adventures.
4. I have another blog that is dedicated to recipes, Happiness is….
5. I love baking muffins and cupcakes, though frosting is not my strongest suit.
6. Dan Brown is my favourite author.
7. I laminate EVERYTHING, Hubby once joked that if the kids could fit in the laminator, I’d probably laminate them too *blush*
3. Send the prize to 15 bloggers that you recently discovered and which you think is fantastic!
No Time for Flashcards
Freshly Squeezed Orange Juice
Eagle Star Academy
The Stay at Home Librarian
The Attached Mama
365 Days of Learning
Our Many Beautiful Blessings
Our Little Corner
Heart and Home
Shady Bayou Academy
Today I woke up to an email from my good online buddy Alison from Wayzley Academy saying that I received 2 blog awards from her.
The Sunshine Award is awarded to bloggers who’s positivity and creativity inspires others in the blogword and the Lemonade Stand Award is awarded for being a blogger who shows great attitude and gratitude.
The rules for accepting this award:
– Put the logo on your blog or within your post.
– Nominate at least 10 blogs with great attitude or gratitude.( the Lemonade Stand one) or ten bloggers who inspire me
– Link the nominees within your post.
– Let the nominees know they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
– Share the love and link to the person from whom you received this award.
My nominated blogs, in no particular order, are:
1. Carissa from 1+1+1=1 who’s blog never fails to inspire me both spiritually and in my tot school journey.
2. Allie from No Time for Flashcards for her wonderful craft ideas which I have used for both my boys.
3. Jamin from for her awesome homeschooling and learning ideas.
4. Jolantha from No Ordinary Moments for her always fun to read and interesting blog.
5. Jenn from Our Many Beautiful Blessings. Words cannot explain how much this woman means to me. Jenn, I aspire to be the mother you are to all your children. Its an honour to know you.
6. Rhonda from Alston Academy from being one of the nicest people I’ve met online.
7. Chelita from Shady Bayou Academy for sharing her wonderful new journey with me
8. Retrocutie from Homeschool Madness who is an awesome mom to her 4 children and always seems to keep them entertained.
9. Tisha from Sowing Good Seeds who I met through a homeschooling forum and has given me much advice
10. Julia from Live, Laugh, Love who, together with Alison from Wayzley Academy, started the There’s No Place Like Home forum to bring together all the wonderful woman and men who homeschool their children. She is a true inspiration.
I’m new to blogging so imagine my surprise when I opened my blog before going to bed tonight to discover I was honored with this award by Joelle from Homeschooling for his glory. I greatly appreciate the recognition.
This reward comes with some rules and here they are:
1) Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award, and his or her blog link.
2) Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you’ve newly discovered. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.
Now here are my newly (and not so newly, but my favorite) discovered great blogs:
1. Carisa’s 1+1+1=1. OK so its not a new find, but she is such an inspiration to me.
2. Joyful Songs
3. Home Schoolhouse
4. Lapbooking with Dori
5. Ek en my huis ….ons sal die Here dien
6. Homeschooling World
7. The Homeschool Jungle
8. Camian Academy
9. Eagle Star Academy
10. The Bauson Family
12. Tree House Academy
13. Wazely Academy
14. Shady Bayou Academy
15. Homeschool Madness
Have a blessed day