Thank you very much Elizabeth from Creative Learning Fun for the Award. I’m truly flattered. Go have a look at her site, she has the cutest preschool/totschool freebies available. Koko just loves her stuff.
Rules for the prize are:
1. Thank the person who gave you the prize.
Thanks again Elizabeth
2. Tell 7 things about yourself.
1. I am addicted to collecting school things online. Especially preschool printables.
2. I am terrible with my cellphone. I can never find it and hardly ever answer calls. Its best to Skype me, you have a better chance of getting hold of me immediately.
3. The blog bug has bitten, I just love blogging about our homeschooling adventures.
4. I have another blog that is dedicated to recipes, Happiness is….
5. I love baking muffins and cupcakes, though frosting is not my strongest suit.
6. Dan Brown is my favourite author.
7. I laminate EVERYTHING, Hubby once joked that if the kids could fit in the laminator, I’d probably laminate them too *blush*
3. Send the prize to 15 bloggers that you recently discovered and which you think is fantastic!
No Time for Flashcards
Freshly Squeezed Orange Juice
Eagle Star Academy
The Stay at Home Librarian
The Attached Mama
365 Days of Learning
Our Many Beautiful Blessings
Our Little Corner
Heart and Home
Shady Bayou Academy