This post may contain affiliate links which help support my family. Thank you for stopping by.
Our Letter of the Week posts have been incredibly successful and I thought putting them in a, easy to find, single post, would help you all tremendously. We would like to that all of you for your continued support over the last 10 years. We greatly appreciate it.
1) Word FlashCards: Learn each word and its spelling.
2) Spelling: Arrange the letters in the correct order to spell the image.
3) Writing: Write the word that you hear and/or see.
4) Sentences: Choose the word that best completes the sentence.
5) Matching: Match the words to their correct pictures.
6) Riddles: Choose the word that best answers the riddle.
7) Word Search: Find the words that correspond to each lesson.
8) Review: Choose the word that contains the letter that they just learned.
Join a yacht, a yoyo and a yam in this free Letter Y worksheets for preschool + kindergarten. Have you checked out all of our Free alphabet ABC Printable Pack ?
This pack has so many activities its basically all you need to have to help your child learn all about the letter Y. This pack has many different activities to help teach children the letter formation, letter recognition and the beginning sounds. There are pages that have space to help children practice writing the letter Y, building words that start with the letter y and so much more. We have even included printables for prewriting.